Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Blog Post 10

Wendy Drexler did an excellent job on her PLE. I'm ashamed to say my PLN does not look anything like this. I wish it did. I have been researching on how to make my more attractive. I've also been adding to my PLN which is a plus!
Wendy's is so organized and I love how you can go to the different tabs to pull up her personal or school stuff. I just might have to look into making mine look a little more like hers!





"What's my sentence"? and "Was I better today than yesterday"?

I always strive to be better than I was yesterday. So my sentence would be that I always try to see the good in everyone and hope that I can at least touch someone's life by my words, actions, or prayers!

Two questions that can change your life from Daniel Pink on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. You know, the program the student is using in the video, "Symbaloo" is free. Maybe you should try it. Symbaloo is is a great organizational tool.

    I like your sentence.

    ReplyDelete