Wednesday, June 30, 2010

C4K2




Christi Turner says:
July 1, 2010 at 1:55 pm
Simone,
Hey! It’s Miss Christi again. I love this video. I agree with you, it is so funny. Are cats on of your favorite animals? So do you have a cat? My ex-boyfriend had a cat and I loved her so much. Her name was Jada. She was black and white. She was so fluffy!!
Your blog is so interesting to me. You have such a variety of things on here. Is Pixie still in your backyard? If you want a recipe for sugar water that my mom uses for our hummingbird feeders, just let me know and I will get it to you. I’ve told my whole family about you being able to pick Pixie up on your finger! They thought it was amazing! Well, I hope to talk to you again soon!! Have a great day!
http://simone4.edublogs.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment