Tuesday, June 22, 2010

PLN

1. Langwitches
Following her on Twitter
I enjoy watching 1st graders do a podcast and I want to teach 1st grade. Her blog page has every category you can think of for research.

2. Smart Board
RSS Feed
I like this because it shows you smart board resources, websites, lesson plans, and even games that teachers can use with their whiteboard.

3. 10 Ways the iPad Will Forever Change Education
Delicious
This site explains all the advantages of the iPad and how it would better the learning experience through the schools.

4. Lesson Plans
Website
Following with RSS Feed
This site has everything for teachers that they could possibly need. It has things such as classroom management, lesson plans, graph organizers, slideshows, bulletin boards, games, themes, printable books, newsletters, and all subjects.

5. Educational Games
Website
Following with RSS Feed
The site makes learning fun. It has a section for students, teachers and parents. It is for K-8.

6. Teaching Paperless
Blog
Following on Twitter
This site is there to help teachers create and maintain SocialTech-integrated Paperless Classrooms.


7. http://ponderingpaige.blogspot.com/This blog is a Professor at the University of South Alabama. I enjoyed having her as a teacher years ago and now I enjoy following her blog because it is very interesting and inspiring.

8. http://millerjamielynnedm310.blogspot.com/
I like her post because she is very positive. I love that she gave me the link to www.shelfari.com. I'm following her blog.

9. http://paceginaedm310.blogspot.com
She is going to be a great teacher and I think we can learn from each other! I'm following her blog.

10. http://cappsaedm310fall2009.blogspot.com/
You can learn so much from Anthony. I think he knows everything on the computer. He is a PRO!!

This is my Professors page. He has very interesting thoughts and ideas.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great start on your pln. Don't forget physical environments including professionals and peers. SS

    ReplyDelete